It is hard to get TheBrain run perfect under QubesOS.
- no deep link content search (attach a file to PB and type a search-keyword in
the search field and press enter), which seams not to work
- new node F6 and press the type or tag button, which seams not to work
- node, context menue, new type, select a color, which seams not to work
TheBrain is more than a mindmapping tool, so also file management will work
fine - so this could also give a central searchable place - in theory - for
In my eye a real killer application.
But with weaknesses:
- javabased and this might or might not be super secure
- no real DB and this might or might not be super stable for the long time usage
(PB-Backups, btfrs, daily Linux-Backups or QVM-Backups would be recommended, if
you like to get full access of all your data, even in "bad" situations -
somethimes thebrain becomes a little or more corrupted. An than perhaps or
perhaps not you might safe your data).
- cloud (optinal)
But, ok. Is there some similar tool, which works today seamless together with
Are there any suggestions, how to integrate, comment and search on a big stack
I use thebrain normally for:
- configuration management
- knowlege management
- file management
- search (or better find my things)
And sure I would be happy, if PB7 will work perfect togehter / inside Qubes.
But I'm also open to better solutions, instead to be in the bug-patch-loop, I
like more the fast productive working. In general I like the simple NT-style of
QR32, as long it works and I can generate content.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.