Hello,

I would appreciate more anonymity (I think there is a french group-chat
platform...).

Nice would be some good structure, before you dive inside the big hep of
discussions.

Installation
Newbie questions
Bugs

This forum makes a perfect job for onboarding into a new community:

http://forums.thebrain.com/

And the innovative discussions about future features are bundled here for the
normal non-techie users (and works well too):

https://thebrain.uservoice.com/forums/4597-thebrain-feature-suggestions

I look forward to see some improvements.

Kind Regards