I am following this guide:

I have created the whonix-ws dvm template but am unable to create a usable dvm
like in the aforementioned guide, primarily because there is no 'edit
applications' prompt and I have not been able to discover the new way of
editing applications. Is there a way to edit applications like in 3.1 or must a
different process be followed to create whonix-ws dvm for tor browsing?

Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!