Hi,

I've followed this tutorial in order to force all traffic to go through the VPN
- https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/vpn/ .
While this was successful I'm no longer able to do any updates on the
templateVMs (except the whonix which are working fine), it seems that the
traffic somehow is now blocked.
Anyone knows what rule should be added to iptables in order to have this
working through the VPN?
I've dropped all forward traffic (either upstream or downstream) from the
sys-fw as suggested:

iptables -I FORWARD -o eth0 -j DROP
iptables -I FORWARD -i eth0 -j DROP

Should I need to allow the forwarding traffic to and from the subnet
10.137.1.0/24 in order to have the updates working again?

Thanks

----
Sent using GuerrillaMail.com
Block or report abuse: