On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 4:18:12 AM UTC-4, pixel fairy wrote:
> On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 4:16:23 AM UTC-4, pixel fairy wrote:
> > > >

> > theres nothing in qubes preventing this. its already in the repo. but, its
> > best not to add anything to dom0.
> Q (upper-left) / system tools / keyboard
> there you can add a shortcut to terminal so you dont even need your mouse to
> pull it up.

Thanks for the ideas. I was really hoping for something "smooth" (work-flow and
looking) like synapse or Gnome-Do _but_ not if it compromises sec and as you
said, putting things in dom0 isn't a great idea.

This is a bit of a side question but I think its realated and given what you
said likely has the same answer but is it possible to have a clipboard manager
(eg clipman, kilpper, or copyq) work across VMs? The assumption is "no" but
hope springs eternal ;)