On 10/15/2016 08:33 PM, York Keyser wrote:
> Hi group,
>
> I want to develop an Android application and have a special VM for
> that and also I have a sis-USB VM. So now there is my problem, how
> can I forward the phone over USB to my developer VM. So I am able to
> debug on the device.
>
> Somebody in the group who have already solved this kind of problem?
>
> Thanks for every hint you give me Regards York

You can do this (I do this) simply using qvm-usb in dom0, e.g.:

$ qvm-usb -a android-dev usbvm:2-3

Note that some Android phones reset their USB part when disconnected
from dom0/usbvm, so they never show up in the AppVM.
I've had luck with Alcatel Pixi 3 and Wiko Jerry, but there's no way of
forwarding an Asus Zenfone 4 - it just resets itself and returns to usbvm.

--
Alex