Hello,

I need to add some static routes since I'm using a network with different GWs.
For that reason I've tried to add some static routes through the NetworkManager
which maps all the configuration into a file called qubes-uplink-eth0 .
Strangely and since this file is within the private disk image, one would
expect that the changes are be preserved after a reboot, unfortunately this has
not been the case. Everytime there's a reboot the file gets overwritten
somehow.
Does anyone know if there's a way to preserve static routes on Qubes or is this
simply a limitation?

Thank you

----
Sent using GuerrillaMail.com