I basically need to add some static routes to access different parts of the
local network, otherwise the traffic destined to my internal network will be
tunneled through the VPN.
I've tried to add this via the NetworkManager which is what I intend, however
the routes, as soon as the VM is bounced, are overwritten.
Having this into the the rc.local is not a very elegant solution since the
Network Manager is suppose to handle this.

So is there a way to static add this routes via the Network Manager ensuring
they are preserved at each boot?

----
Sent using GuerrillaMail.com
Block or report abuse: