On 2016-10-16 23:22, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki wrote:
On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 08:21:17PM +0200, Pawel Debski wrote:
Folks,

I'm planning R3.1 -> 3.2 upgrade and need explanation:

|sudo qubes-dom0-update --enablerepo=qubes*testing --releasever=3.2
qubes-release|

why do I need to enable testing repo? I thought that R3.2 has already been
released as stable.
You're right, testing repo is no longer needed. Instruction fixed.

The thing is, that I was getting errors until I enabled testing repo. With --enablerepo=qubes*testing the upg went on.

Z powazaniem / Best Regards
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Meilleures salutations
Pawel Debski