Hey folks,

maybe someone did solve my problem before.

I want to allow Thunderbird in MailVM to update extensions. That is easy for non-AMO[1] extensions, but AMO uses a lot of IPs for load-balancing, availability and performance. Any idea of how to allow AMO-based extension updates?

[1]AMO is addons.mozilla.org, the official "repository" for extensions of Mozilla products

The URLs are

A quick check of DNS for IPs resolves to:

DNS propagation results for versioncheck.addons.mozilla.org

Expected value (discovered direct from the root servers):

Location   Lookup Result   Status
Atlanta, USA
Falkenstein, Germany
Hong Kong, China