On 10/22/2016 12:09 PM, lakschmi wrote:
have sensitive data on your usb stick?

whats the best way to encrypt/decrypt it?

normally I use whonix-ws pgp and encrypt every file but Id rather have a
different method

I can't help you - sorry - but I suspect someone might ask:

1. Do you need to have individually-encrypted files?

2. If yes, are they the same key?

3. Would mounting the USB stick as an encrypted volume be satisfactory?
is there a way to install the tails os ecryption system in qubes os?
I prefere it over the whonix workstation system.

Can't help here either. But you might get some interesting replies if you indicated WHY you would prefer tails over whonix - understanding that R4.x may allow you to run the two whonix components as DispVMs.