On 10/22/2016 12:09 PM, lakschmi wrote:
> have sensitive data on your usb stick?
>
> whats the best way to encrypt/decrypt it?
>

> normally I use whonix-ws pgp and encrypt every file but Id rather have a
> different method
>

> is there a way to install the tails os ecryption system in qubes os?
> I prefere it over the whonix workstation system.

Install gnome-disks on the template of whonix-ws (then power off
template, and power on the actual machine), then plug your USB, then use
qubes-manager to passthru the USB to your VM, then open gnome-disks.

>From there you can format the disk with LUKS encryption and FAT32 inside
the encrypted container.

After doing so, every time you plug it back in, and pass it thru, just
open the file manager and click on the drive in the sidebar.  This will
prompt you for your password and voila, decrypted.

--
    Rudd-O
    http://rudd-o.com/