I'm not sure why qubes-hcl-report put underscores in the filename? Anyway, I
left it as is in case it's of significance to anyone.

Installation just worked out of the box, no configuration required, with
wireless networking, HDMI output, and USB keyboard/mouse.

This machine was only set up to ensure I can run my vm backups in case I do
something terrible to my laptop, so I don't really have much to report as far
as day to day use.

Installation was a little difficult as I had to do it blindly with tab & enter
most of the way due to overscan issues. xrandr --output HDMI1 --set audio
force-dvi sorted that, but I only found out about that after I got it
installed. It would be easier if there was a way to resize/move the installer
dialog window.