On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 11:33:42 AM UTC-4, Sven Hansen wrote:
> Hdd is for testing. Hdd has 3 nfts partitions, sda1, sda2 and sda3. How do I
> get qubes installed on sda1?
> Can qubes be installed side by side with trisquel 7 and subgraph? Thank you.

yes, but it is not officially supported cause one of the other o/s can modify
the qubes boot partition, or has better chance to infect bios or firmwares.  It
also takes more tweaking to add other os entries to the qubes grub, because I
believe it has no os-prober.

I found it easier to add my qubes entry to the trisquel grub instead,  in the
/etc/grub.d/40_custom file.  In there you paste the XEN section copied from the
qubes boot partition /boot/grub2/grub.cfg file.   then update-grub.  Probably
should repeat the step when qubes updates its kernel or initramfs.

An easy way to reinstall the trisquel grub after installing qubes is here
https://community.linuxmint.com/tutorial/view/245