Hey all,

Hope I'm posting this correctly.
I seem to be getting an error when my sys-net comes up, which makes it more
difficult to update qubes, (assuming that would fix it).

I attempted to troubleshooting the issue by searching this group and found:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/qubes-users/sys-net$20kernel$20panic|sort:relevance/qubes-users/YrB6xJH1DJM/L2v7hvSyDQAJ

However, I wasn't able to determine a solution from it.

It appears I'm unable to upload a file here.
Used pastebin for my log.

http://pastebin.com/0n7Ad6tp

Thanks for your time.

Kind Regards,