Using stock android-x86_64-6.0-r1.iso from android-x86.org (cm not tested)

Issues:
1. no boot
2. mouse support
3. wake from sleep
4. private storage
5. secure clipboard

1. If HVM hangs priors to splash screen, try adding `vga=ask` to boot kernel
parameters. (1024x768x16 works for me)

2. Mouse cursor needs to be dragged around inside vm.
Not aware of any workaround.
Previously reported:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/qubes-users/2GAfjsltkmk/QY9fVetKKAAJ

3. Can't figure out how to wake hvm from sleep.
Untested workaround: Disable sleep completely by adding:
"setprop sleep.state disabled" to /data/local.prop
or "sleep.state=disabled" to /system/build.prop
(https://groups.google.com/d/msg/android-x86/8iSh5pVqv4U/Fz8Nh11UDwAJ)

4. Is moving /home/ as simple as copying and editing fstab or are there
qubes-specific steps that need to be taken? If yes, would appreciate it if
someone could point me to qubes package that handles this.

5. No clue. I hope someone is willing to work on this.