Hello,

Never had much use for a Windows7 HVM so far.

Months ago, I installed W7 on Qubes just for the sake of testing. Got to the
point of installing qubes-windows-tools and had some success with it, but never
used it much (in fact, never activated a license on the resulting W7 install).

Now I want to start from scratch, but cannot make a HVM to go further than
"Starting Windows" screen on the install phase.

Only changes I recognize on my setup are:
- R3.2 final installed (which included several Xen updates, 4.6 to 4.6.3 IIRC)
- Got a "storage pool" enabled, to use the machine SHDD together with the boot
SSD.

So far, tried all this:
- several W7 ISO versions (including the ones I successfully used before).
- creating the HVM with 2, 3 and 4gb of memory.
- creating the HVM on my "big storage" pool, the local SHDD, using -P option in
the qvm-create command
- creating the HVM on the original storage pool, the local boot qubes-dom0-root
volume, using the GUI to create the machine.
- using debug options on all the attempts, but logs show absolutely nothing
that I can recognize as error.

Any pointers on what to try next, or how to debug?

Thanks in advance!
///Pablo