Hello,

no browserless - means you have no HTML at all any more!

       Qt Banking-Portal

    Screensharing App (bank)

   QubesOS (as a Secure Endpoint of the Bank)

HW Firewall
      | (web)
HW Firewall

   QubesOS (as a Secure Endpoint)

    Screensharing App (me)

The screensharing has an very strong encryption enabled, so als long my
Endpoint is save and I assume that the banking-security is fine - I have now no
flaws from the browser technologies.

The browsers are a very nice sweet target - very complex, comercial, always
changing, too much featues, very convienient and make us lazy - nobody is
asking about the browser security...

But do I really need HTML to do some bank-transfer - by or sell shares or other
financial stuff?

For me not - but I don't like if money begins to leak out...

And today the bank is only half a bank - 50% is the online banking portal and
this means today: HTML

Why?

I don't know...

Kind Regards