>Your trying to modify the fedora-23 template correct? Yes.
>Is sys-firewall specified as its net VM? Yes.
>Do your other app VM's have internet access? Yes.
>Does sys-firewall have sys-net set as its "NetVM"? Yes.
>Sys-net and Sys-firewall pings to Google both were successful.
>After restarting Qubes, launching fedora-23 terminal, and then running sudo
>dnf install libreoffice, the command eventually lead to the following message:
Error: Error downloading packages: Cannot download
l/libreoffice-core-5.0.6.2-10.fc23.x86_64.rpm: All mirrors were tried
(Also note that during additional attempts of re-running the sudo command,
various other errors would appear including "Failed to synchronize cache for
repo 'updates')
Before attempting to reinstall the fedora-23 template, I want to point out a
possible culprit. During bootup of Qubes, the following error appears twice
very rapidly in different sections of the bootup process: FAILED: Failed to
load start load kernels or Failed to load Kernel Modules. See specs below.
Please advise.

Specs:
Qubes Version 3.2 (R3.2)
Qubes Default Kernel 4.4.14.11
Intel core i3 2.4GHz M370
4096MB SDRAM DDR3
120GB SSD

Thank you.

[https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/qubes-users](https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21forum/qubes-users)

Your trying to modify the fedora-23 template correct?
Is sys-firewall specified as its net VM?
If not, set the fedora-23 template NetVM to sys-firewall.
Then try "sudo dnf install libreoffice"

Do your other app VM's have internet access?

If not.
Does sys-firewall have sys-net set as its "NetVM"?

==========
Ping tests
==========
Open terminal in sys-Net. Try: ping www.google.com
If that works
Open terminal in sys-firewall. Then > ping www.google.com

If there is no ping result even from sys-net, then you have to check if the
adaptor has been asigned, and is enabled.
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/assigning-devices/

Just so you know, you cant ping or browse internet from a template, but it
should still be able to update, and install packages via dnf.

sometimes stopping all the VM's and restarting them fixes internet.

worst case, you could replace the fedora-23 template with a fresh one from
qubes.

in dom0 open a terminal.
sudo qubes-dom0-update --action=reinstall qubes-template-package-name
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/reinstall-template/

if non of that works. maybe easier to just reinstall Qubes OS?