Is there any way to use a YubiKey for Anti-Evil-Maid, instead of just a regular
USB flash drive? I imagine (though I will be the first to say that I don't
know), that the firmware on it is much less resistant to compromise/BadUSB
attacks, and since it crypto something something, it seems a natural fit.

Of course, I haven't seen the code for AEM, and I know that it's a program
instead of just a keyfile. Is there any possibility of two factor
authentication for anti-evil-maid? IE, passphrase and a YubiKey?