Sec Tester:
> pl1...@sigaint.org:
>> Good day
>> I want to install an android emulator in Qubes and reading some review,
>> Genymotion is the best. The issue is that it run in Virtualbox, how can I
>> install it in Qubes?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
> Nice question. I would also like to know.
>
> Have you setup a Win7 HVM?
>
> This maybe be the best place to try setup Genymotion.

https://www.genymotion.com/faq/

May be theoretically possible but not for the faint-of-heart.

You would need to patch Xen to allow nested HVM, then use VGA-passthrough to
give Genymotion a GPU.

Android on Qubes is not well supported (and probably shouldn't be).

There is a current thread discussing Android-x86 / RemixOS:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/qubes-users/frK8xaBh9pI

and Github issue: