Does anyone know of a convenient place to grab the complete archives
of this list? (and qubes-devel too?)

With the (lets hope indeed temporary) death of gmane and its nntp
interface, I lost the only easy way I knew of to bulk-download the
entire history of arbitrary mailing lists for offline grepping.

I'd rather not write yet another one-off web crawler if I don't need to...