Sec Tester:
> I Really dislike Dolphin. Thumbnail previews dont even seem to work,
> and its kinda annoying to use. I'd like to swap it out for something
> lite and simple (like the fedora-23 file browser)
>
> Just wanted to check thats not going to break anything?
>
> Looking at the package removal list, i think it probably will...

I see you're still intent on breaking your templates. I think you want to get
comfortable with `apt-rdepends`.

try: `apt-rdepends -r dolphin`

Looks like most of those packages are meta-packages but I wouldn't waste time
trying to figure it out. Just leave it and install nautilus (gnome file
manager) if that's what you want. thunar (xfce) is also popular.

Before you install, type: `apt-get -s install nautilus` and make sure you want
to pull in all those gnome/gtk dependencies.

As for Dolphin, I love it's customizability. The thumbnails are likely disabled
as a security precaution. I was about to say that it was restricted by apparmor
but it looks like there isn't a profile - strange, kind of remember one in the
past.