Hello,
I tried to install Qubes-OS but it's doesn't do anythings when i launch the
install via USB.
I got the same issue with Ubuntu 16.04.I read somewhere that the kernel linux
isn't 4.6 wasn't ok with that CPU. But the 4.8 will be, so i tried the 16.10
'Yakkety' and it's working. I got it installed and working.

So I think the problem is from my CPU's, that was launched on Q3'16.

Here my laptop : http://www.ldlc.com/fiche/PB00217508.html
Here the CPU/chipset informations :
http://ark.intel.com/fr/products/95598/Intel-Celeron-Processor-N3350-2M-Cache-up-to-2_4-GHz

(Sorry my  english isn't m'y main language :D)

Syl'