On Wednesday, 23 November 2016 06:14:04 UTC+11, Loren Rogers  wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is the expected behavior. When a VM is starting up,
> if I launch an application from the Applications menu, it gives me this
> error:
>
>  > domain '<domain>' qrexec not connected
>
> I also get a warning in the VM Manager. (See attached.)
>
> I imagined that the applications would queue while the VM started up,
> then launch when it was ready. Is there a reason it doesn't work this way?

Try increasing the timeout for qrexec.
The typical wait time isn't very long, and if your PC is slow or doesn't have
much power available for booting the guest, then it's possible that inside the
guest things have not fully started when dom0 tries to communicate to the guest.

(at least, that's what I found)