Device: Lenovo ThinkPad L450 modified with OCZ Trion 150 (480GB) SSD
Installation Setup: USB Drive with prepared ISO, using Basic Graphics mode
under Troubleshooting due to system lockup in GUI mode.

Primary Problem: When trying to setup partitioning, and selecting either
Standard or LVM, this error occurs: "storage configuration failed: autopart
failed: Encryption requested for LUKS device sda2 but no encryption key
specified for this device.

Could this have something to do with the fact that the original SSD had OPAL
2.0 and the replacement SSD does NOT have that feature? Am I unable to use the
OCZ drive as a result, or is this something entirely different.

Background: I am a first time user of Qubes OS and have only marginal
experience with installing any type of Linux disto. I'm mostly a Windows guy,
where things like this 'just work' usually.

Thanks for the support.