Hi, I have a strange issue:

I have copied Google Chrome and Opera browser installation files (.rpm) into the Fedora-23 template, and then I cloned it. When I then open a Files window on the Fedora23b (clone), and try to right-click and "open with Software installer" to install the applications there, after a long while with status "installing" (I get to click on the blue Install "button") I get an error messaage saying that the install failed due to dependency problem.

The thing that puzzles me is that the very same files could be installed successfully in the Untrusted AppVM that is based on Fedora23... How can it be that I get different results? The template is a clone of the same thing that the Untrusted AppVM is based on...

Regards,