A strange networking problem just started in the past day or so:

Every few hours, around 2/3 of my VMs will suddenly lose network
access. I can still ping websites from sys-net and sys-firewall,
and some VMs still have normal network access, even though all of
them are using the same sys-firewall. (Other devices on my LAN are
also fine.)

The weird part is, if I create a new, additional "sys-firewall1"
ProxyVM and switch over one of the non-working VMs to it
*without restarting* the non-working VM, network access gets
successfully restored. So, the problem must be in sys-firewall
or the AppVMs, I think.

I've tried basing sys-firewall on fedora-24 and fedora-24-minimal
with the same results. Also double-checked NetVM assignments
and firewall rules, of course.

Any ideas for logs or tools I should check to find out what's
failing, or where it's failing?

I can't imagine what caused this problem to suddenly start,
except maybe a dom0 or template update, so here are the packages
I've updated in dom0 recently as part of normal qubes-dom0-update:

libsndfile
sudo
bind99-libs
bind99-license
ghostscript-core
hswdata
perf
ntfs-3g
ntfsprogs
perl
perl-libs
perl-macros

And here are the packages I've updated in my fedora-24 template
(again, as normal updates):

libicu
libidn2
gnome-abrt