On 11/30/2016 10:11 PM, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki wrote:

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 09:23:45PM +0300, Eva Star wrote:
On 11/30/2016 09:09 PM, Marek Marczykowski-Górecki wrote:

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 09:07:39PM +0300, Eva Star wrote:
1)
I installed Xen 4.6.3 update ( I saw them on the update lisk of
qubes-dom0-update).
After reboot I'm still on Xen 4.6.1-20.fc23
Seems update failed.
Now, qubes-dom0-update say that "Nothing to do"

Are you booting using EFI, or legacy mode?

Legacy mode (99%)

Are you using AEM, or have /boot on some external device (not plugged in
during update)?
No (for two questions). Default installation. I re-check. I was at "UEFI or Legacy" mode on the BIOS, but it was working at legacy. Now, I switch it to Legacy Only. It does not change something.

I have SDD clone of my Qubes on the system. (I do not disconnect it after move to new SDD). But this second disk only connected. I do not use /boot on it. Now, I disconnected it and rebooted.

--
Regards