On 11/30/2016 02:59 PM, Loren Rogers wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Are there any recommended strategies for creating and managing
> TemplateVMs for regular users?

I'm having those templates:
netVMs, Proxym Firewall, VPN: fedora minimal based
regular AppVMs: Fedora, stuffed with all the apps I ever needed.
Devel VMs : Fedora, with development focused things.
Work : Fedora with work related apps.

Still thinking of merging the Devel one with my regular template because
of the update overhead.

--
Zrubi