This is a wonderful idea, there are about 20k Qubes users out there, if we al
give you guys an equivalent of Windows license price you should be set for a
millenium. I'd also love to see some Qubes merchandise available to buy so I
can up my swag game while simultaneously contributing funds.

Also, you forgot to post this to qubes-announce Andrew.