It's a bit saddening to hear priorities are shifting to commercial clients, but
for the rest it's great news, a good way to keep Qubes going!

> In an attempt to keep the open source development of Qubes going, we've teamed
> up with Open Collective [07], which makes it easier to donate to the Qubes
> project.  Now, in addition to our Bitcoin fund [08], we can also accept
> donations via credit card.
Good to hear, but I would recommend adding more payment options like Paypal so
it's easier for users in other parts of the world, where credit card is not a
widely used, to support you.