Hi, newbie question.

I am using 3.2 and an HP I7 processor.

I created a Fedora VM. I wanted to run a Chrome browser, so I used Firefox to
download and save in the Fedora VM file section, where I installed Chrome. Then
it asks if I want to run it, and I do - no problem. However, I don't see a way
to actually launch Chrome anywhere (other than when it asks me after
installing). No trace of Chrome anywhere.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Patrick