On Sunday, December 4, 2016 at 4:00:47 PM UTC-5, Patrick Bouldin wrote:
> Hi, after returning to Qubes (I waited for 3.2 since my video was having
> issues) - seems to be working fine now.
>
> However, when the machine times out into sleep, and if I've turned off my
> hdmi monitor I can't seem to wake up the video. I can tell Qubes is running,
> but have tried many ways to wake up the hdmi, haven't found a way.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> Patrick

** Update **

I just discovered that turning off the hdmi monitor may be putting the cpu to
sleep and locking the keyboard. If I momentarily push the power button and hit
the keyboard or mouse it will come up with the hdmi monitor asking for a
password. Maybe I'm about to be embarrassed that this is in the doc? Or is it a
machine based variable?

Thank you,
Patrick