Hi!

I got an Asus Transformer 3 Pro tablet and installed qubes on it.
This works unexpectedly well. The resolution is difficult (2880px on a 12"
display), but the touchscreen works and the stylus works very well.

But the Transformer having only one USB controller and no Ethernet is a
drawback.

I hoped to fix this with the Thunderbolt docking station, which has an
additional USB controller and network device integrated. But I have not been
able to pass those USB devices through to sys-net.

I'll post some lspci and lsusb logs here after rebooting, to show the whole
picture.

Has anyone tried getting Thunderbolt devices to work in a qube?

Kind regards,
Benjamin