Hi all,

Just a friendly reminder that Fedora 23 End of Life is December 20.[1] You may
want to make sure you've updated your templates; there is a guide in the Qubes
Documentation.[2]

I know I don't get to decide what people talk about, but I'd like to ask that
people NOT use this thread to rehash the debate about the dom0 distribution. :)

Best,
Daniel

[1] https://fedoramagazine.org/fedora-23-end-of-life/
[2] https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/template/fedora/upgrade-23-to-24/