On 12/09/2016 12:11 AM, Jean-Philippe Ouellet wrote:
On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 6:37 AM, Andrew David Wong <a...@qubes-os.org> wrote:
Qubes isn't supported on VirtualBox or on Macbooks
This is the first I've heard of MacBooks being "not supported".

I know at least one person personally who is currently running Qubes
on a recent (<2yo) MacBook, and it is completely usable.

The only issues were the need for qubes-input-proxy because the
keyboard attaches via USB, and needing to somehow bootstrap wireless
drivers, fetching them via another computer and transferring them (or
sources for building them) via flash drive.

YMMV

The qubes-input-proxy is a recent feature, and still leaves open the possibility of dom0 being attacked by a USB device. If you look at dev comments about Macs they're generally not recommended.

Chris