On 12/11/2016 06:01 PM, raahe...@gmail.com
wrote:

> Thanks for all your info.

A few last observations:

- If you run coldkernel on a NetVM or ProxyVM, *nothing* will be able to
connect behind it (which kind of sucks).
- Dropbox no longer launches and it keeps trying to download the daemon
every time you start it up. Ironically, there are no issues with
SpiderOAK or NextCloud, but those programs don't force you to download a
daemon after installation.
- coldkernel works in a usbVM with USB input proxy, however, it does
*not* work with mass storage device pass-through (which also sucks) and
it has the added effect of locking up Qubes VM Manager once you try as well.

Note that all of my sysVMs are running Fedora minimal templates; not
sure if using a Debian template would make a difference, but I would
suspect not. In the meantime, I've reverted all of my service VMs to use
normal kernels and am only running coldkernel on AppVMs.

I wonder if properly setting RBAC rules may help with some of the
issues? It'd be nice to be able to figure out how to get gradm working
in an AppVM. Does anyone know what the /dev/grsec device is or how to
create it?