Hi everyone, I hope you could point me in the right direction, I have been able
to install Qubes on its own partition and the boot EFI files are on the boot
partition along with those for Windows but when I reboot and press F12 to
select the boot device I only see the Windows bootmanager, I do not see Qubes
but when I run "efibootmgr -v" from a live Ubuntu USB I can see an entry for
Qubes so I am not sure why the firmware does not see it and would not allow me
to boot it.

I even tried to remove Windows and just leave Qubes but I dont think Qubes
wiped the boot partition so it was unable to boot and it would just send me to
the firmware (BIOS) settings screen.

I tried to disable UEFI and just use legacy mode to install but Qubes is unable
to start the graphics and sends me back to text mode install and is unable to
setup the installation partitions correctly under text mode, something about
the encryption key missing.

I am trying to get Qubes work on a laptop, using intel core i7-7500U,
integrated graphics(Intel HD Graphics 620), 12 GB ram and 500GB SSD.

Any help is appreciated :) Thanks