Boris Kourtoukov:
> On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 3:11:12 PM UTC-5, qubenix wrote:
>> Boris Kourtoukov:

>>> It said the package was already at latest version. I proceeded to
>>> `--reinstall` it and still no luck. Still sticks on waiting for
>>> qubes-session.
>>>
>> What version do you have installed?
>>
>> --
>> qubenix
>> GPG: B536812904D455B491DCDCDD04BE1E61A3C2E500
>
> 2:1.19.0-2

Ah, I think you need the repo `stretch-testing` from qubes. So do:

    qvm-run -u root debian-9 'echo "deb [arch=amd64]
http://deb.qubes-os.org/r3.2/vm stretch-testing main" >>
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/qubes-r3.list'
    qvm-run -p -u root debian-9 "apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade -y"

Hopefully that will fix it. Sorry I forgot the repo had to be changed.