> Yes, I see the problem. It sounds like your ServiceVMs are based on
> debian-8. Have you tried basing them on the default Fedora template
> instead?

Ok, I have now assign sys-net & sys-firewall to fedora-23 TemplateVM, I still
have the same qmemman error.

Is it normal that when I start my computer (after decryption) that my desktop
looks like this (this is also how my desktop looked like before the upgrade) :

https://s23.postimg.org/tgs6vy8yj/006.jpg

and now (after the upgrade) looks like this :

https://s30.postimg.org/o1ot24zoh/007.jpg

In the last picture you can see that only dom0 is in active state  with 3934 MB
as MEM. (its always at 3934 MB)