Halo!

I have run into more problems with thunderbird+enigmail on qubes and wonder if
anyone else has problems.

I have a work appvm as Debian 8 with icedove 45.5.1 and enigmail 1.8.2
I have a vault appvm with my gpg keys as Debian 8 to do split gpg.

I updated templates and dom0 today and rebooted computer.  Now when I try to
look at encrypted email I am prompted to enter my gpg key password every time I
look at an encrypted email.   Also if I look at an encrypted email, go to a
different program and then tab back to thunderbird I am immediately asked for
gpg key password for the email I was looking at.

I do notice that the password prompt window looks different from pre reboot.

Some other package info:

ii  pinentry-gtk2   0.8.3-2
ii  gnupg  1.4.18-7+deb8u3
ii  gnupg-agent   2.0.26-6+deb8u1