So I made a HVM Template and renamed it through VM Manager, something went
wrong and the VM Manager did not reflect the name change. (Can't seem to
reproduce this bug)

I was just wondering if I've successfully removed the HVM Template manually.
The process I went through was:

1. Remove template folder from /var/lib/qubes/vm-templates
2. Remove old template reference from VM Manager (or manually from qubes.xml)
3. Remove template's *.desktop files from ~/.local/share/applications

Is there any files I have missed? Also, perhaps a short doc with this would be
useful for when things go wrong and a VM needs to be manually removed.

Thanks