On 12/19/2016 02:31 PM, Andrew David Wong wrote:

On 2016-12-19 07:31, J. Eppler wrote:
Hello,

1. How can I search for qubes-templates in dom0 rpm repository? The
qubes-dom0-update tool excludes all templates from a search.

$ sudo qubes-dom0-update --action=search qubes-template

This will pass through the terminal output from the UpdateVM, so even
though templates are excluded in the dom0 dnf command, you'll still get
the search results (in red text by default).

Remember that you won't see community templates unless you enable their repo:

$ sudo qubes-dom0-update --enablerepo=qubes-templates-community --action=search
qubes-template

2. How can I reinstall qubes-templates which are installed from the dom0 rpm
repo?

https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/reinstall-template/

Note, the "action=reinstall" option will only re-install the same version of the template, not upgrade it. To upgrade a template (say, to fix a bug in the Debian template's package manager), you need to follow the older instructions in the doc.

Alternately, you can get around this limitation and allow an in-place template upgrade if you're comfortable editing system shell scripts:
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/2520#issuecomment-268066923

Chris