Hi, compared to running a certain app in windows (Anki), installing it in the
Fedora template in Qubes means the first time to run is very slow to launch.
Maybe up to a minute. To install it to the template I just said "sudo yum
install anki"

Otherwise, other things running are very fast. If I do launch it manually from
the fedora CLI it's the same slow launch. Maybe it comes down to compiling it?

Thanks,
Patrick