On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 5:46:56 PM UTC-5, raah...@gmail.com wrote:
> I have to reset preferences.  even deleted the vm it comes back. for example
> bandcamp or soundcloud, you click and nothing happens, it constantly tries to
> load/play but nothing.  I'm ready to go back to firefox for a while again but
> unfortunately firefox don't work fullscreen,  so we kind of stuck with chrome
> on Qubes.
>
> I've always switched back and forth over the years on baremetal o/s's.
> Sometimes I feel its necessary.

Question, are you plugging in at the standard mini jack on the machine or are
you by chance plugging into the audio jack of an hdmi monitor?  I was using the
hdmi monitor and had serious intermittent issues. Once I replugged into the
standard audio output it was 100%. Note: I downloaded Google Chrome into the
Fedora VM template and run ALL the audio within Chrome. I had problems running
some sound out of the other browsers so I just use Chrome now.

Patrick
Dallas