On 12/20/2016 06:57 PM, Mike Mez wrote:
"Search for "VFIO NVIDIA Error 43" on your favorite search engine.

Pretty much it just shuts off 3D mode and gives you Error 43 in device manager if it detects some hardware virt features, there is a way around it but I wasted hours until I figured out what was going on.

It is a gpu only thing, for now."

Well. Would you look at that. I've been debating Pascal Titan X or Radeon™ Pro WX 7100, yet this does change the favor of things.

Let me share something with you about Linux and nVidia........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYWzMvlj2RQ

:-D

Chris