Thanks Monsieur Ouellet.

I thought that there was a smaller version of Qubes that may be easier
for me. I am totally new to all this. Been with WINDOWS, but want
something more resistant to hacking & invasion of my privacy.

I managed to install Qubes 3.2. Now my google voice mail that records
MP3 like voicemail.mp3 wont play. In windows all I have to do is click
on (Play)

My laptop meets vt-d, vt-x, tpm, txt. It is UEFI, Legacy, UEFI-CSM
capable. Windows and Ubuntu which I tried both run in UEFI. But Qubes
refuses to Boot under UEFI. Tried all suggestions from forums.

I bought another hard drive to install Qubes in Legacy mode. I have to
swap Windows/Ubuntu HD & change BIOS to legacy, put in Qubes HD to fire
up QUBES. I am writing this in Qubes. Painful, but I really want to
leave WINDOWS behind. I don't see the point of running WINDOWS as a
QUBES VM.

Bye

Jean-Philippe Ouellet: