onsdag 23. november 2016 08.53.31 UTC+1 skrev Jarle Thorsen følgende:
> I am unable to install SEH UTN Manager
> (https://www.seh-technology.com/fileadmin/user/downloads/deviceserver/tools/sehutnmanager-win-3.0.21.zip)
>  in my win7 hvm.
>
> I have tried both with/without QWT installed.
>
> The problem seems to be related to signing of the driver, see attached
> screenshots.
>
> I never had any problems getting this working outside of QubesOS, so I'm
> guessing this is a QubesOS/XEN limitation?
>
> Feel free to download and install SEH UTN Manager from the link provided.
>
> Hope somebody is able to explain why this is failing in QubesOS, and if there
> is a way forward?

With help from the support-team at SEH Computertechnik (the company behind the
product) we have now figured out that this problem is limited to the latest
version of SEH UTN Manager only. Probably related to SHA2 signing of drivers. I
have now installed UTN Manager 3.0.18 and it works without a hitch!