Hi all,

I have a VM that I use for Calibre to read ebooks, and my library is getting
quite large. Rather than putting the books on an external drive and connecting
that to my Calibre VM, would it be possible to move the entire VM to an
external drive? It doesn't need to be fast. (It's just a bunch of books.) At
the moment, I just have all my documents on my HD, which is a bit of a waste of
SSD. I'm only going to access these files through this VM, so it would be handy
if I could just have them all collected together in one place.

I imagine that this feature doesn't exist today, and it may be somewhat
complicated because of the integration with dom0. But I figure this ability may
be useful to folks who have large VMs for specific tasks that aren't used very
often. Is there a better way to approach this?

Thanks!
Loren